[gmx-users] Martini force field - coarse grained protein tutorials

Sridhar Kumar Kannam srisriphy at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 09:37:47 CEST 2014

Hi Tsjerk,

Thank you. I missed those links.

Now when I minimize the system (protein in vacuum) I am getting the
following errors. I am using 5.0 version.

ERROR 1 [file minimization-vaccum.mdp]:
  With Verlet lists only cut-off, reaction-field, PME and Ewald
  electrostatics are supported

ERROR 2 [file minimization-vaccum.mdp]:
  Explicit switch/shift coulomb interactions cannot be used in combination
  with a secondary coulomb-modifier.

Can you please explain them ...

Thanks again.