[gmx-users] Request for return of PDF containing all the commands, with help

Dallas Warren Dallas.Warren at monash.edu
Thu Sep 18 00:02:16 CEST 2014

Can I put in a request to have the full list of GROMACS commands/scripts, along with their help text, added back to the end of the manual?  Or at least have a separate PDF available?

What was the reason for removing that section?

Over the years I have found having them all there on screen, in one place, easily browsable etc invaluable.

See that there is a list on the website now http://manual.gromacs.org/programs/byname.html but having in PDF is better I think.

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3052
dallas.warren at monash.edu
+61 3 9903 9304