[gmx-users] Request for return of PDF containing all the commands, with help

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Thu Sep 18 14:31:08 CEST 2014

On 9/17/14 6:02 PM, Dallas Warren wrote:
> Can I put in a request to have the full list of GROMACS commands/scripts, along with their help text, added back to the end of the manual?  Or at least have a separate PDF available?
>
> What was the reason for removing that section?
>
> Over the years I have found having them all there on screen, in one place, easily browsable etc invaluable.
>
> See that there is a list on the website now http://manual.gromacs.org/programs/byname.html but having in PDF is better I think.

I'd suggest filing a Redmine feature request so this doesn't get lost.  I don't
recall the reason why Appendix D was removed; probably something to do with the
changes to the way the binary is now assembled and getting everything working in
the manual build system.

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy
Health Sciences Facility II, Room 601