[gmx-users] the growth of the molecule

Jakub Krajniak jakub.krajniak at cs.kuleuven.be
Tue Sep 23 13:07:28 CEST 2014

W dniu 22.09.2014 o 16:45, Александр Селютин pisze:
> Thanks to everyone
> I have idea that I can stop simulation, change topology(move end of
> molecule, add new atoms) and start again. It should be repeated every 2 ps.
> But it can be very slowly. Does anybody know how to do it more correctly?

You can have a look on package polymatic[1] that can do such things although it
uses LAMMPS as the MD engine. Recently also the Espresso++[2] can handle the
polymer growth in more gently way (without stopping the simulation).

Best, Jakub

[1]: https://nanohub.org/resources/17278
[2]: http://www.espresso-pp.de/