[gmx-users] does gromacs-4.6 support intel core Quad Q9550 cpu?

Vedat Durmaz durmaz at zib.de
Thu Sep 25 21:55:52 CEST 2014

:)  well, you convinced me finally. after having had screwed up all my
courage, i just gave it a try:

cmake .. -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=$path

and everything worked surprisingly fine with make. i guess i was still
traumatized by the attempt to install gromacs on some cray xc30 a couple
of month ago!

vedat