[gmx-users] extracting from TRR

niyaz.sabir niyaz.sabir at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 21:16:44 CEST 2014

Dear Justin,

Thank you very much for your respond. It seems however my poor English put
me in a spot again.
I do not need to find the lowest RMSD frame from a trajectory, it is too
simple even for such a dummy as I am.
I need to find a frame that has lowest RMSD regarding to another .pdb file.
In other words, I wish to compare the similiraty of two pdb structures:
Structure A (I called it reference protein) and structure B (is to be
extracted from md.trr). Structure B will not necessarily posses the lowest
RMSD. The process of extracting the needed frame should be automatic.
I inclined to think playing with g_confrms could help, but I do not know
how. Help, please.

Sincerely,

Niyaz