[gmx-users] Fwd: Is_trjcat_suitable_for_concatenating_REMD_trajectorie

NISHA Prakash nishnith20591 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 11:20:41 CEST 2015

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your quick response.
Can you please suggest a way out?
As you pointed out previously, I have 18 ensembles and I would like to
study the conformational changes, the interactions between the protein and
the ligand and finally, I would like to extract the stable conformation
from the simulation data.
How do I go about analysing the REMD results.
Your tutorial was indeed very helpful but apart from that, I couldn't find
much information in that area.

Thanks again,
Nisha