[gmx-users] Fwd: Is_trjcat_suitable_for_concatenating_REMD_trajectorie

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 18:03:50 CEST 2015

Hi,

You seem to be essentially asking for your experiment to be designed for
you, after an arbitrary simulation is complete. You should think about what
and how to observe before you simulate, e.g. from what others have done for
similar systems.

Consideration of reweighting is secondary. Generally, the only difference
with REMD simulations is that you cannot assume that the set of frames from
an ensemble are from a contiguous trajectory.

Mark