[gmx-users] Fwd: Is_trjcat_suitable_for_concatenating_REMD_trajectorie

NISHA Prakash nishnith20591 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 18:54:15 CEST 2015

Hi Mark,

All I want to know is the first step that I have to take in analyzing the
trajectories. By way of mentioning what I want to do was to essentially
list out my aim only to make my question clear.
With REMD results, I want to know whether analyzing individual ensemble is
the way to go or look at the ensembles together, this is because I would
like to bring out a comparison between the simulations with protein bound
to three different ligands.

I hope I have made myself clear.

Thanks again,

Nisha