[gmx-users] CNT force field and simulation

Pierre Bertin bertinp71 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 22:09:27 CEST 2015

Hello Alex,

Thank you a lot for your answer and I will do this tutorial again and
again.
I have tried some generators for carbon nanotubes, and I always have :

WARNING: all CONECT records are ignored

Read X atoms

No velocities found

As you said, I have to check the PDB file. I try to check it by analogy
with other simple PDB files but I do not know what is wrong in mine. I have
Atom coordinates, connections lines are here.

Nevermind, I will work more on it!

Thank you a lot,

have a nice day / night.

*Pierre BERTIN*
Bioinformatics and Biostatistics student (MSc),
University Paris-Sud XI, ORSAY.