[gmx-users] (no subject)

Bahare Meftahi meftahibahare at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 18 14:10:36 CEST 2015

Thanks chris for your answer. I'm using Gromacs 4.6.3 with AMBER03 force field. i had a 20ns run with this command:mdrun -s    .tpr -v -deffnm  but after some days and passing less than 4 ns of run, power turned out and the run was crashed. i used this command to restart the run:mdrun -s   .tpr -v -deffnm newmd -cpi   .cpt -appendafter finnishing all 20ns of run i calculated RMSD and H-bonds and i noticed that there are times at the bigining of  second part which are common with the end times of first part, but the results of RMSD and H-bonds in these times does not match.I have had the same experience using Gromacs 4.6.7