[gmx-users] calculating free energy

Christopher Neale chris.neale at alum.utoronto.ca
Sun Apr 19 03:41:21 CEST 2015

How about temperature replica exchange with de novo folding, then convert the probabilities of the folded and unfolded states into a free energy difference? You'll obviously need to be really careful about cutting off a sufficient amount of initial simulation time as equilibration, but you might be able to get a good idea of how much to cut if you repeated it once from unfolded and once from folded.

Chris.