[gmx-users] do_dssp for coarse-grained trajectory

Sandhyaa Subramanian sandysubram at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 21 09:51:35 CEST 2015

Hi Tsjerk,
Thank you for the reply.
The coarse graining was done using MARTINI according to tutorials mentioned in their website.
Best, Sandhyaa

     On Tuesday, 21 April 2015 12:46 PM, Tsjerk Wassenaar <tsjerkw at gmail.com> wrote:

 Hi Sandhyaa,
DSSP doesn't work on C-alpha only or coarse-grained trajectories. Can you maybe specify what coarse-grain FF you're using? It may be possible to use the tool 'backward' to convert it to atomistic.
Cheers,
Tsjerk