[gmx-users] help on Graphene Nano Sheets

Alex nedomacho at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 19:46:37 CEST 2015

Hello,

The forcefields for CNT and graphene are identical (for the purpose of
this discussion). Two questions:

1. Where did you get the initial graphene structure?
2. Are there any CONECT statements in it?

I assume you used Andrea Minoia's guide and the contents of your
cnt2_oplsaa.ff directory correspond to what he's got.

Alex

--
Best regards,
 Alex                            mailto:nedomacho at gmail.com