[gmx-users] help on Graphene Nano Sheets

marcello cammarata marcello.cammarata at unipa.it
Thu Apr 23 01:22:53 CEST 2015

yes, i used the Minoia tutorial,
i use a cnt_oplsaa at the first attempt, and forward i copied and modify
the standard oplsaa folder. with both of them i have the same trouble.

  The inizial graphene layer was created using*VMD modelling toolbox*,
that was a .pdb file, i convert it in .gro file using *editconf *command.
i open the gro file using Avogadro, and it is still a layer. But in the
gro file the connections are loose.
here  i report the firt 5 rows of the graphene.gro file.

UNNAMED
   112
     1GRA      C    1   0.000   0.000   0.000
     2GRA      C    2  -0.123   0.071   0.000
     3GRA      C    3  -0.123   0.213   0.000
     4GRA      C    4   0.000   0.284   0.000
     5GRA      C    5   0.246   0.000   0.000

thanks

--
Marcello Cammarata, Ph.D.
3208790796