[gmx-users] Water_polarization error

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 17:35:30 CEST 2015

Hi,

Please keep the discussion on the mailing list. Others may have the same
problem, or know the solution ;-)

That sounds like a bug in the way grompp tries to work out what parameters
you are giving it. Can you please open an issue at
http://redmine.gromacs.org and upload a set of input files in a tarball so
we can take a look?

Thanks,

Mark