[gmx-users] extracting coordinates from traj.xtc

mah maz mahmaz71 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 17:57:06 CET 2015

Thanks Justin! I checked the run and it seemed ok. The fact is, the data I
get by g_traj -f traj.trr -ox is reasonable (although I didnt set nstxout
it was set every 100 step by default), while the same command with g_traj
-f traj.xtc -ox gives wrong coordinates. Since I need coordinates for every
step I need to extract them from traj.xtc. Can you suggest any ways?

Thank you!