[gmx-users] amber force field ff12SB and ff14SB for gromacs uploaded

Alexey Shvetsov alexxy at omrb.pnpi.spb.ru
Tue Dec 15 05:42:15 CET 2015

Hi!

Thank you forforcefield conversion! But how you checked that all
energies are same?

PS problems with different ions can be simply fixed with set of defines
PPS also seems like forcefield.doc in ff directory are wrong. It states
that it is still amber99sb forcefield

--
Best Regards,
Alexey 'Alexxy' Shvetsov, PhD