[gmx-users] freezing graphene sheet

Alex nedomacho at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 11:19:21 CEST 2015

I assume by "deformed" you mean non-flat. Finite graphene flakes in
vacuum will not stay flat, that's their physics. They also won't be
exactly flat in a periodic system, or even if you restrain the edge
atoms, graphene will still be rippled at any nonzero temperature away
from the edges.

So, why exactly do you want to "freeze" anything?

Alex