[gmx-users] freezing graphene sheet

Maryam Kowsar maryam.kowsar at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 11:39:38 CEST 2015

That's probably because of your forcefield. But if you want to freeze atoms
or groups, you can simply do it by "freeezgrps" and "freezedim" in your
.mdp file. In the former you should assign the groups you want to freeze
and in the latter the directions, eg. 'Y,Y,Y' which means freezing in x,y
and z directions.