[gmx-users] Missing terminal cap group

anu chandra anu80125 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 13:00:01 CEST 2015

Dear Justin,

Thanks for the reply. I just had a recheck of Gromacs Charmm36ff provided
in Grocmacs website (
http://www.gromacs.org/Downloads/User_contributions/Force_fields).
Unfortunately ACE group is missing in the .rtp file and also, in the .n.tdb
file. But, it is present in the Chramm27ff, which came with Gromacs package
itself. The Charmm36ff provided by
http://mackerell.umaryland.edu/charmm_ff.shtml#gromacs also have the ACE
group in the .rtp file. Is it okay if I replace the charmm36ff in
gromacs/share/gromacs/top/ folder ( downloaded from
http://www.gromacs.org/Downloads/User_contributions/Force_fields ) with the
one from MacKerell lab?

Many thanks
Aneesh