[gmx-users] GROMACS wall parameters

João Henriques joao.henriques.32353 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 21:05:21 CEST 2015

You can do something else if you don't want to use position restraints on
the protein. You can try the "COM pulling" options, which can be used to
constraint the center of mass (COM) of two or more groups in a simulation.
In this case, you could add one for the COM of the protein and that of the
membrane. This is probably more a more elegant solution.

P.S.: I never done membrane simulations, so there may be better solutions
out there. Still, I don't think adding walls is good idea.

Best regards,
João