[gmx-users] high temperature

mah maz mahmaz71 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 16:33:11 CET 2015

Dear Justin,
Thank you very much for your answer. Cutoffs are not set by exact studies
and as you said they are arbitrary. Actually I don't know how to choose
them for my system. I have CNT in water not vacuo. I tried
rvdw=rcoulomb=rlist=0 but temperatures are still high. I studied the manual
but don't know how to set them. Have you got any ideas to help?
thanks!
Cheers