[gmx-users] topolobuild error

marzieh dehghan dehghanmarzieh at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 18:43:09 CET 2015

Hi

after making a topology file using topolbuild and hold the following
command using gromacs:

grompp -f ions.mdp -c test_solve.gro -p test.top -o ions.tpr

I changed fftest.itp and topology file resulting from topolobuild to :

fftest.itp:  # include "oplsaa.ff/ffnonbonded.itp"

topology file: # include "oplsaa.ff/forcefiled.itp"

but unfortunately I confronted a new error " atomtype H?? not found.

please let me how can I solve this problem

thanks a lot

*Marzieh DehghanPhD Candidate of BiochemistryInstitute of biochemistry and
Biophysics (IBB)University of Tehran, Tehran- Iran.*