[gmx-users] Jump in potential after extension

Faezeh Pousaneh fpoosaneh at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 20:59:37 CET 2015

Hi,

I extend my simulation with same node on same machine, but when I check
g_energy I find a gap in potential, why is that so?. (for example if before
the extension the average value of potential were X, just as soon as
extension starts the average jumps to Y.)

my run command:

aprun  -n 1   tpbconv_mpi -s production.tpr -extend 100000 -o production.tpr
aprun    -n 224  mdrun_mpi -s production.tpr  -cpi state.cpt -c
production.gro

thank you in advance,
Best regards