[gmx-users] About gromacs/orca question.

xzhao11 xzhao11 at uci.edu
Sun Mar 15 00:54:30 CET 2015

-------- 原始邮件 --------
主题: About gromacs/orca question.
日期: 14.03.2015 02:36
发件人: xzhao11 <xzhao11 at uci.edu>
收件人: christoph.riplinger at gmail.com

Hi,gromacs users

As a beginner of gromacs/orca for qm/mm, I have some questions to ask
you.
In fact,the resources about gromacs/orca are rare;
my questions are:
If I run a QM/MM Surface Scans, how to define key words? Such as ,bOPT
and  bTS , or need other key words in the mdp file?

In a Microiterative optimization ( or ORCA QM/MM Optimization), how to
produce MM regions point charges files and Lennard Jones coefficients
file; in fact, I read the ORCA manual ,I only know the format of point
charges files, but I want to know further details. Are the two files
produced from previous step Conventional QM/MM Minimization?

If possible, Can you provide some key examples of qm/mm input files,
especially ORCAINFO file and its mdp file.

Thank you for your help!

Best wishes!

xi