[gmx-users] GROMACS and CNT/graphene (probably for the 1000th time)

abhijit Kayal abhijitchemiitd at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 05:13:01 CET 2015

HI,

 Copy the oplsaa.ff directory to your working directory. Then in
ffnonbonded.itp file add the following lines..
 opls_995   C      6    12.01100     0.000       A    3.40000e-01
3.61200e-01
 opls_996   C      6    12.01100     0.000       A    3.40000e-01
3.61200e-01
 opls_997   C      6    12.01100     0.000       A    3.40000e-01
3.61200e-01

Here you can modify the non bonded parameters.

Then in   atomname2type.n2t file add the following lines.
C    opls_995    0      12.011  2    C  0.142  C 0.142
C    opls_996    0      12.011  3    C  0.142  C 0.142  C 0.142
C    opls_997    0      12.011  1    C  0.142

Then use g_x2top. This will work.

Thanks
Abhijit

Abhijit kayal