[gmx-users] GROMACS and CNT/graphene (probably for the 1000th time)

Alex nedomacho at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 04:15:04 CET 2015

Hey Justin,

Great you had a moment to look at my post.
This is an impossible task without the coordinates input file, because this is now
the realm of solid-state physics, and there really isn't a single
"residue" that can be created once and for all. It could be really
cumbersome to post everything, and sort of useless to everyone at this
point, before we figure this out.

Would you be OK with me emailing you the input along with the simple series of steps? This way you won't
need to mess with the tutorials, I'll just show you exactly what works
on my end and what doesn't.

Thanks,

Alex