[gmx-users] Simulation of polarizable Carbon nanotubes

Jashimuddin Ashraf jashimuddin.ashraf23 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 15:59:46 CET 2015

Thanks again for your reply Dr. Lemkul.

I was wondering about the update regarding publishing the codes. Are the
codes ready to be published? Actually I could not get my work done and it
seems I have to wait until the codes/ patch are available.

Thanks in advance.

On Wed, Mar 4, 2015 at 10:13 PM, Justin Lemkul <jalemkul at vt.edu> wrote:

> On 3/4/15 11:07 AM, Peter Kroon wrote:
>

>> On 03/04/2015 04:48 PM, Jashimuddin Ashraf wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks for your reply  Dr.Peter Kroon and Dr. Lemkul. The virtual_sitesn
>>>
>> Im not a Dr. yet ;)
>>
>>> directive is very helpful in declaring the virtual site positions.
>>>
>>> Now, the simulation runs fine in vacuum. But as soon as I solvate the
>>> system in water, the production MD fails with-

>>> ----------------
>>> .
>>> .
>>> .
>>> MDStep=   91/ 9 EPot: -6.87315918e+02, rmsF: 1.75e+03
>>> MDStep=   91/10 EPot: -7.87661133e+02, rmsF: 1.44e+03
>>> MDStep=   91/11 EPot: -8.65109253e+02, rmsF: 1.22e+03
>>> MDStep=   91/12 EPot: -9.25257446e+02, rmsF: 1.06e+03
>>> MDStep=   91/13 EPot: -9.72217041e+02, rmsF: 9.53e+02
>>> MDStep=   91/14 EPot: -1.00904297e+03, rmsF: 8.72e+02
>>> MDStep=   91/15 EPot: -1.03802905e+03, rmsF: 8.10e+02
>>> MDStep=   91/16 EPot: -1.06091382e+03, rmsF: 7.61e+02
>>> MDStep=   91/17 EPot: -1.07902722e+03, rmsF: 7.23e+02
>>> MDStep=   91/18 EPot: -1.09339343e+03, rmsF: 6.93e+02