[gmx-users] Simulation of polarizable Carbon nanotubes

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Tue Mar 24 02:00:42 CET 2015

On 3/23/15 8:59 AM, Jashimuddin Ashraf wrote:
> Thanks again for your reply Dr. Lemkul.
>
> I was wondering about the update regarding publishing the codes. Are the
> codes ready to be published? Actually I could not get my work done and it
> seems I have to wait until the codes/ patch are available.

The paper is under review.  Until it is accepted, I am not releasing the code
because people won't know how to use it without the paper.  I will announce its
availability whenever that happens.  I'm sorry I can't give you much more than
that.  It's all in the hands of the reviewers at the moment.

-Justin