[gmx-users] forcefield error for atoms

mah maz mahmaz71 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 10:04:39 CET 2015

Hi Justin,
Thank you! I checked the coordinates and I think there's nothing wrong with
them. The problem might be from the .n2t file. I have some atoms without
any bonds to other atoms in my system. So, in the .n2t file I assign 0 for
bonds to other atoms. And it again stops with the same error while making
the topology file. How can I get rid of this error?
Cheers!