[gmx-users] forcefield error for atoms

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Thu Mar 26 22:55:48 CET 2015

On 3/26/15 5:04 AM, mah maz wrote:
> Hi Justin,
> Thank you! I checked the coordinates and I think there's nothing wrong with
> them. The problem might be from the .n2t file. I have some atoms without
> any bonds to other atoms in my system. So, in the .n2t file I assign 0 for
> bonds to other atoms. And it again stops with the same error while making
> the topology file. How can I get rid of this error?

You shouldn't be specifying anything with zero bonds in a CNT system.  That
makes no sense.  You'll have to provide explicit detail of everything you're
doing, including the contents of the .n2t file.  For a normal CNT, you only need
one line, as there are only C atoms and they should all be equally spaced.

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy
Health Sciences Facility II, Room 629
University of Maryland, Baltimore