[gmx-users] About Tabulated Potentials

Zhengcai Zhang zhangzhengc at mail.iggcas.ac.cn
Thu May 21 21:47:02 CEST 2015

 Dear Justin,
Thank you for your reply. When I choose l-J form potential for the non-bonded interactions between CH4 and CH4 using the parameters from another paper, I can get system pressure (25.5Mpa) in accord with experimental value at same conditions. However, when I used tabulated potentials to add the morse form potentials, I got the pressure 5Mpa. I am confusing whether the tabulated potential works with the morse form potential.
          Best,
         Zhengcai