[gmx-users] Pull code

Ming Tang m21.tang at qut.edu.au
Fri May 22 13:00:50 CEST 2015

Dear Justin,

I want to simulate my triple helix using SMD, Can I use umbrella + distance?  I saw many people doing SMD simulation by fixing one end and pull another end in their journal. Besides, my triple helix deviates a bit from Z axis, but I do not know the angle. I checked both dim for distance and pull-vec for direction, and found both of them needs pull direction. If I set dim = N N Y, will the force-deformation be reliable?

Thanks.