[gmx-users] Running ultiple job in core?

RJ rajiv at kaist.ac.kr
Thu Nov 19 03:45:41 CET 2015

Hi there,

I have 24 threads in my PC with one GTX 980Ti GPU. I would like to run two simulation job by assigning 12 threads for each job. I have tried using "-ntomp 12 -ntmpi 1" for mentioning the threads and gpu. However, i couldnt get the similar speed as if run them alone with 12 threads. I have even used "-pin on" but haven't get any significant changes in the speed?

Its much appreciated if you could provide the hints on it. Thanks a lot.