[gmx-users] accessing pressure components from trajectory file

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 21:31:38 CEST 2015

Hi Aishwary,

Sorry, I appear to be a bit fuzzy. The virial/pressure matrices are written
for any type of pressure coupling. Check Vir-* and Pres-* entries:

 17  Density         18  pV              19  Enthalpy        20  Vir-XX

 21  Vir-XY          22  Vir-XZ          23  Vir-YX          24  Vir-YY

 25  Vir-YZ          26  Vir-ZX          27  Vir-ZY          28  Vir-ZZ

 29  Pres-XX         30  Pres-XY         31  Pres-XZ         32  Pres-YX

 33  Pres-YY         34  Pres-YZ         35  Pres-ZX         36  Pres-ZY

 37  Pres-ZZ                             38  #Surf*SurfTen

Cheers,

Tsjerk