[gmx-users] OPLS/AA parameters for 2-propanol

Johnny Lu johnny.lu128 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 05:35:01 CEST 2015

Not sure if those are for 2-propanol as a liquid or interaction between
2-propanol and protein.
from googling "2 propanol opls/aa"

1. Development and Testing of the OPLS All-Atom Force Field on
Conformational Energetics and Properties of Organic Liquids
      The parameters are in the supporting info.
      Seems not exactly 2-propanol. But it has parameter for organic
liquids.
      "OPLS-AA Non-Bonded Parameters for Hydrocarbons and Alcohols"
      http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/ja9621760

2. A statistical model of hydrogen bond networks in liquid alcohols
      http://publications.lib.chalmers.se/records/fulltext/local_157930.pdf

3. Parameterization of OPLS–AA Force Field for the Conformational Analysis
of Macrocyclic Polyketides
      https://labs.chem.ucsb.edu/bruice/thomas/tcb_pdf/522.pdf