[gmx-users] OPLS/AA parameters for 2-propanol

Ebert Maximilian m.ebert at umontreal.ca
Wed Sep 2 20:22:49 CEST 2015

Thanks for the reply. I think I found relatively good atom types for iso propanol and derived the partial charges using antechamber and red server. I next check the density of pure iso propanol and used the closest definition to the real value. Iso propanol is used as co-solvent with water with a water:iso propanol ration of 90:10. I will just use my derived parameters then.

Thanks for your replies.

Max