[gmx-users] Reliability about Lipid Order Parameters in GROMACS

Thomas Piggot t.piggot at soton.ac.uk
Fri Sep 4 02:11:07 CEST 2015

Hi Rebeca,

The patch linked to by Justin (provided by Chris Neale) does work fine
in my hands (well I tested it for the unsaturated double bond in POPC at
least). If you are using the CHARMM36 force field, there is a VMD tcl
script out there that can be used. As for the script that was made for
the work you linked to, Angel Pineiro (who is also at USC) made this
(although if I remember correctly it was pretty slow in calculating the
order parameters). I'm sure he'd be happy to share, if you so wished.

Cheers

Tom

--
Dr Thomas Piggot