[gmx-users] mdp file

Sotirios Dionysios I. Papadatos si.papadatos at edu.cut.ac.cy
Fri Sep 4 12:40:10 CEST 2015

Thanks for your quick reply. Up till now all the simulations I have performed are with the OPLS force field, because the software I used in the past supported only that in the academic version.
Anyway, to sum it up for non bonded from the literature about a particular force field and try some tutorials. Got it.
Thank you so much