[gmx-users] Entropy calculations for simple systems (water)

michal.kolar at marge.uochb.cas.cz michal.kolar at marge.uochb.cas.cz
Fri Sep 4 16:14:43 CEST 2015

Dear Miguel,
it appears that the water dynamics is far from being harmonic thus the
analysis of the covariance matrix would be useless. You may wish to check
the following paper:

Reinhard F, Grubmüller H. Estimation of absolute solvent and solvation
shell entropies via permutation reduction. J. Chem. Phys. 126, 014102
(2007)

with best

michal