[gmx-users] Multiple membrane proteins in complex bilayer (martini)

Kathrin Hadasch khada at web.de
Thu Sep 10 01:25:02 CEST 2015

Hey you all,
I'm searching for a way to insert and embed multiple(!) copies of the
same protein in a complex, presimulated membrane patch (all martini-cg).
I've tryed lambada for insertion, but I couldn't get it to work with
more than one protein. I've tried to translate the protein to a (4 4 0)
vector with editconf in the lambada script, but I get following error:
Modification of non-creatable array value attempted, subscript -6 at
/home/lambada/modules/protein.pm line 281.
For insertion via vmd, I have no clue how to generate a psf file for
martini-lipids.
Any suggestions how I could make it work?
Best regards and thanks in advance,
Kathrin