[gmx-users] g_order

Stella Nickerson stella.nickerson at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 00:58:19 CEST 2015

I'm simulating an ionic liquid/water liquid-liquid interface. The IL has an
alkyl chain hanging off a ring, and previous simulations have found
ordering of the IL at the liquid-liquid surface as the molecules
essentially lay themselves flat against the interface. I though Sz might
illustrate that. The interface is perpendicular to the z vector.

I tried a few different commands. The latest was:

g_order_mpi -f mdDone.trr -s md.tpr -n ndx-order.ndx -sl 50 -o order.xvg

I can't figure out how to input the boolean for -szonly. I've tried "yes"
"true" and "1" and it always tells me that's an "invalid command line
argument."