[gmx-users] hi

Idriz Seferi idrizseferi89 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 05:41:34 CEST 2015

Continuation of email:

However, I still get a warning on pull-rate - which I don't understand.

Hope you can help me understand how to deal with the pull-rate so that
grompp recognizes it. If you require the full list of parameters in the mdp
file to solve the problem, then please let me know.
Any help would be immensely appreciated.

Thank you