[gmx-users] interaction potential parameters Between H2O And CO2

Zhongjin He hzj1000 at 163.com
Mon Sep 14 08:26:38 CEST 2015

Dear  Justin,

Thanks for you reply. I have set up it

[ nonbond_params ] ; i j func sigma epsilon OW_ice CZ 1 0.31156 0.293002 OW_ice OZ 1 0.30297 0.532092 HW_ice CZ 1 0.28142 0.299728 HW_ice OZ 1 0.21942 0.392318

From the GROMACS manual, I find for [ nonbond_params ], func 1 means using LJ and func 2 means using Buckingham.
In my case, LJ is used. But I am a little confused that whether sigma and epsilon are directly used in [ nonbond_params ]
or 4* epsilon*sigma^6 and 4* epsilon*sigma^12 are used in [ nonbond_params ]?

Thanks!