[gmx-users] problem implementing REST2 in GROMACS 4.6.5

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 12:48:47 CEST 2015

Hi,

The mdrun .log file should be emitting the same energy values on the two
replicas as are used in the exchange attempt. Is that what you are
comparing when you say "I have also calculated..." If mdrun's potential
energy output is the same on each replica, then the problem likely lies
with your implementation of scaling.

Mark