[gmx-users] syntax for gmx distance

Teemu Murtola teemu.murtola at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 13:32:25 CEST 2015

The error message really looks like that your shell does not understand the
quoting. You need to pass the whole selection as a single command-line
parameter (which your quotes in principle would do), but the error message
indicates that each word is getting parsed as a separate selection, so your
shell is passing them as separate arguments.

Best regards,
Teemu