[gmx-users] Accelerating data analysis.

Dawid das addiw7 at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 15 14:59:09 CEST 2015

Something is wrong here. I use following command:

g_rms -tu us -b 0.9 -e 1.0 -s npt-md2.tpr -f npt-md2.trr -n index.ndx -o
rmsd-protein.xvg

and g_rmsd still starts from 0 and it says "Skipping frame..." and it seems
it will skip all frames (as it would read it) until 0.9 us.
Is that what I should expect?