[gmx-users] gromacs-5.1 installation error

Brett brettliu123 at 163.com
Wed Sep 16 11:45:11 CEST 2015

Dear All,

When I tried to install the gromacs-5.1 by

"tar xfz gromacs-5.1.tar.gz
cd gromacs-5.1
mkdir build
cd build
cmake .. -DGMX_BUILD_OWN_FFTW=ON -DREGRESSIONTEST_DOWNLOAD=ON
make
make check
sudo make install
source /usr/local/gromacs/bin/GMXRC".

at the "cmake .. -DGMX_BUILD_OWN_FFTW=ON -DREGRESSIONTEST_DOWNLOAD=ON" step I met the following errors thus the gromacs-5.1 cannot be installed. Will you please explain to me on how to have the issue settled so that I can have the gromacs-5.1 installed?

I am looking forward to getting a reply from you.

Best regards.

Brett

<address>Apache/2.2.22 (Ubuntu) Server at gerrit.gromacs.org Port
  80</address>

  Connection #0 to host gerrit.gromacs.org left intact

  Issue another request to this URL:
  'https://kth.box.com/shared/static/348ua1yqu0rh8r2gpcf6m4zvpikaarxw.gz'

  libcurl was built with SSL disabled, https: not supported!

  unsupported protocol