[gmx-users] Fw:Re: on CHARMM-GUI produced lipid bilayer for gromacs use

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 10:14:33 CEST 2015

Brett,

Please do not mail me directly with such questions. I am not your tutor and
I am not involved in the CHARMM-GUI. I forward this mail to the gromacs
user list, as there may be someone who can and is willing to give
suggestions there. But I do also like to note that the CHARMM-GUI is not
Gromacs and that it may be better to contact the authors there or to see if
they have a user forum.

Cheers,

Tsjerk

Tsjerk A. Wassenaar, Ph.D.